Our new Fare Choices apply to bookings made on or after this date. If
you booked before this date, the new policy does not apply to you, even if you
are travelling later.
If you change your
booking after this date (for example, changed the date or moved to a different
flight) the new rules will apply.
For bookings ticketed before 14 September 2015:
- Date changes and
cancellation fees will be as per the rules at the time of purchase. Contact us or your travel agent to find out
how to change your ticket.
- Our old baggage allowances and charges policy applies.
- Guest Seat reward tickets (fare classes N, I and O), Multi-flyer tickets, and Economy and Business Breaking Deals tickets (fare classes T, E and Z) are not eligible for upgrade to Business Class or First Class using miles.
Know more about Etihad Guest OpenSeats & Upgrades ►
- No Economy Class guests will
receive priority check-in apart from those who receive it as a benefit from
Etihad Guest or our partner programmes.
- In Business Class, guests flying
in the lowest booking class (fare class Z) are not eligible for the Etihad Chauffeur
service. If in doubt, please check with our Contact Centre to find out
whether your flight is eligible.
- The number of Etihad Guest
Miles awarded will be determined by the date you bought your ticket, not the
date of travel. Tickets issued after 8 July 2015 will be affected by the
changes to the earning rates. The current earning rates will apply for tickets
issued before 8 July, even if the travel date is later.